Address: 2nd district, Mecset utca 14
How to get there: Bus 91
Open: 10am-6pm May 1-Oct 31, closed on Mondays
The octagonal building, built between 1543 and 1548, is a well known shrine for Muslims today. It was once used as burial chapel of the Muslim dervish, and members of the Bektashi order, who died in 1541, following the capture of Buda. The permanent exhibition displays religious items, along with Turkish rugs.